Is There No End To These Questions About A Small Business?
Research helps with a wide variety of small business decisions such as:
· A good location
· Sales projections
· Your product line
· Your pricing strategy
· Where you advertise
· Offering credit
· How many dollars you'll require
· How much floor space you need (if a store-front biz)
· How much inventory you order
· How much equipment and supplies you require
· How many employees you hire
This kind of information is required to make good, sound
decisions and to prepare a credible business plan and a cash
How Do You Find This Information ?
Here’s a list of some sources
These sources of information have very little or no cost.
· Advertising agencies
· Business friends and associates
· Business section of library
· Business schools
· Chamber of Commerce/Board of Trade
· City or Municipal Hall
· Downtown business associations
· Local Government Agent's office
· Neighbouring businesses
· Newspapers, radio and T.V.
· Post Office
· Phone book, Yellow Pages
· Sales representatives
· Similar businesses in another city
· Statistics Canada/US, etc.
· Trade associations
· Trade publications
· Trade suppliers
· University or community colleges
· Various directories
If You Follow These Steps....
you should be able to arrive at a
pretty good idea of what you can or can't do according to your
experience, personality traits and interests.
GOOD LUCK is where opportunity meets preparation.
So here's ... GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
I've got NEWS for you!
Our “Building Your Business” Ezine only goes out when I have
something important or useful to share with you.
I won't fill your inbox with worthless emails every day.
To get Your FREE GIFTS for joining us, simply complete this short
Follow along as we take the next steps
form to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Be sure to enter your info accurately
or I won't be able to email the download link to you.
in your successful small business setup.
Next we're going to name your business.
A Small Business Name Is Important...Let's Name Your Business....
Back to the beginning